Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Guilty as charged.


This is what happens to people with bad ideas.

I, Jerome Orbita, have decided to forgo my Exam 2 for Psychology due to improper studying skills and unfortunate turns of events.

In other words..I didn't studying and unplanned shit kept popping up.
I know it's irresponsible. Trust me, I already feel horrible about it. But I have the luxury of having the lowest test grade being dropped. And it specifically states in the syllabus:

"NO MAKE UP EXAMS will be given! Of the first five exams, your lowest exam score will be dropped. Therfore, if you miss class the day an exam is given, that zero will be dropped."


Read the fine print. It's as if she's encouraging me to miss this exam!

Although the three people I know with the highest intellect, one of my best friends, and two of the smartest people in my English have all told me to take the test anyways...I'm still not. Hahah.

I'm sorry to all whom I have disappointed. I can assure you, this will never happen again. Maybe.

By the time I post this post, class will have started.

Jerome.
Ditcher, ditcher.
Pysch Exam Misser.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

awww jerome! you better study hard for the other exams in that class!