Tuesday, March 17, 2009

365.

Yeah.
My girfriend takes me home when I'm too drunk to drive.
And she doesn't get all jealous when I hang out with the guys.
She laughs at my dumb jokes when no one does.
She brings me Mexican food from Alberto's just because.

Yeah.
My girlfriend watches America's Funniest Home Videos on ABC.
She's so smart and independent, I don't think she needs me.
Quite half as much as I know I need her.
I wonder why there's not another guy that she'd prefer

And when I feel like giving up
Like my world is falling down

I show up at 3am
She's still up playing her Gameboy,
and I see her pretty face
It takes me away to a better place.

I know that everything, know that everything, everything's going to be fine.


Happy Anniversary babes!

One year and you still are able to put up with my shenanigans.
I love you.

jerome.
boyfriend.

more to come..later.

2 comments:

Coach M said...

Holy Shiznits, Jerome is that you?!? Yeah, you probably don't remember me...I was your mentor, your idol, your basketball version of baby Jesus...and if it wasn't for Coach Miller, I woulda been the guy to coach you, Jacob, Adrian and the Duff man to a CIF championship! Crazy, I follow a link to Kobe @ Disneyland and I end up at your blogspot...anyway, hope all's well! Tell the fellas hello for me if you're still in touch w/ any of them. Peace n Chicken Grease! Formerly Coach Morales, St. Paul Highschool

_jerome said...

Wait, wait! Hell yeah!

Of course I remember you. Doode. I haven't forgotten to you at all. I really wished you coulda came to some games while I was still in high school. I don't know if you'll read this but it could be nice if we could keep in touch you know, maybe play some basketball and school you like the old days. if it weren't for me, the only All American JV player ever, we'd never win a championship.