skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Friday, August 14, 2009
Numb.
I don't know how to feel.
Patrick
:
What am i supposed to do
when you're at school?
Spongebob
: I don't know? what do you usually do?
Patrick
:
Wait for you to come back...
jerome.
less than slash three.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ear-gasm
You know the deal.
Jerome. 20 years old. College Student. Man without a plan.
-----------------
The Who's Who.
Blast from the Past.
►
2011
(3)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
2010
(2)
►
January
(2)
▼
2009
(20)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
▼
August
(2)
Things I need back in my life.
Numb.
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(4)
►
2008
(26)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(2)
No comments:
Post a Comment