Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Buried Alive

So I'm at the library right now. I don't have class until 10:30. I decided to bring my external hard drive so I could watch some illegally downloaded films. However, to my demise, I needed to update my Quicktime player. However, I needed an internet connection. So I had to move from my comfy cubicle to the public tables where the only internet connection available is via ethernet chord. So I set up base camp at the end of the table, all by myself, where 5 minutes later, I find that the entire table is filled, including some goober kid right across from me who rented a school laptop, which is a Gateway PC. So I get onto the internet only to find out that it slower than giving birth and that my upgrade would take approximately 35 minutes, with 9 minutes left as I type. I can't stream anything and typing is uncomfortable due to the lack of space. Remember that goober kid I mentioned early, his posse has arrived and has infected the area with their gooberliness. The outbreak is unbearable and the library should be quarantine, excluding myself, before this goober virus spreads and reaches the outside world. ...What?

If I were to sum up that entire paragraph with one face, it would be with : >=/

Anywho, that has been my morning so far. I did have a History of Rock test which was open note, open book, which was extremely easy. The test took about 20 minutes, cool beans.

I'm getting my widsom tooth pulled out. Can't wait for the vicodin. Muhaha, I mean, yeah, it's going to suck big balls.

jerome
flatlined.

No comments: