After a long day's work, I just need time to myself. After all bullshit the day feeds me, I just need time to recuperate. A few minutes to sit and relax, gather myself would be nice. I just need to be left alone.
As "outgoing" most people think I am, I am self proclaimed loner. I'd rather stay home, and stay in my room the whole night by myself than go out and do something. Surprising isn't it, considering I was voted class clown and Prom King.
I have never been the greatest responder to phone calls. It's not that I don't want to talk to you, actual, that is the case. I just need time alone. Don't take it personal. I don't miss your calls on purpose. In most cases, I'm sitting around, relaxing. Especially in this day and age, there are just many things out there that anger and frustrate me. Please just understand I need some Jerome time. If you're lucky enough, you'll get a callback. If not, I'm sorry. I'll talk to you eventually when I'm ready.
Some people often, or never have, see me angry. I am surprised when people say they have never seen me angry. But for those who know me well, hah well, you know otherwise. I believe there are a handful of people that know what pisses me off and they don't probably know it all.
Not a lot of things piss me off, but it takes a the right things and the right combination things to do so.
Now, I won't get into a whole guide of what to do and what not to do to piss me off, that would take too long. All I am saying is...I don't know...don't piss me off, I guess.
What was the point of this post? I really don't know. But I do know that it's Jerome time.
jerome.
loner.












1 comment:
that reminds me. you never called me back.
Post a Comment