HOLLY TUYAY, paging, HOLLY TUYAY

Being that you were born today approximately 2452345 years ago..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

Being that you were born today approximately 2452345 years ago..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
Today is Holly's birthday! She is 23! She managed to graduate college in like two years, has a Psych degree, and likes to jump in pictures.
She used to be a Bio major. I remember calling her for help on some biology homework and she bluntly said, "I would help you.. if I hadn't changd my major. Therefore, I am no use. " And from then on, whenever I needed biology help, I have never asked Holly.
Though she could not offer any biological information, I can always go to her for some psychological information, being that she does have a degree in that area. Yes, she gives me advice I don't want to hear. And yes, I never do listen to her advice. BUT what is important that she DID give me advice and if I had used it, it would have worked. Hahah. I don't know why I never listen to her but what matters is she's always there for me. I know whatever she says will work but for some odd reason the teenager in me never lisens.

I don't really know how I'm related to Holly. Well, I do but it gets complicated, not really kinda. It lies deep within the roots of the Philippines. She maybe a close family friend, a cousin, or some weird girl that shows up to every family gathering. Whatever the hell she is to me, she's more than an older sister than anything. A better older sister Boogie ever is, was, and ever shall be.
She could be the person I'm laughing with while the old people and parents are dancing or she could be the person who offers advice I know is right but I never take. Sometimes she's that one person who I could sit with in a long, boring day at a park and still manage to have fun with a deck of cards or while we make fun of some stupid looking cool Asian guy we name Irwin. Hell sometimes, she's there stalking, taking picture of some crazy Mexican guy with a pony tail afro who sells us ice cream.
Holly has always been there: the good times, the bad times, the boring times, the random times. No matter the situation, I could always look at Holly and see how she always manages to see the bright side of things. She's always thinking positively and her mood is downright infectious. She's super smart and weird and stuff. Her intellect is comparible. Her art is super sexy. I know I could always have fun with her no matter what the situation is.
Happy Birthday Ate Holly.
You ain't getting any younger.
Love,
Jerome
She used to be a Bio major. I remember calling her for help on some biology homework and she bluntly said, "I would help you.. if I hadn't changd my major. Therefore, I am no use. " And from then on, whenever I needed biology help, I have never asked Holly.
Though she could not offer any biological information, I can always go to her for some psychological information, being that she does have a degree in that area. Yes, she gives me advice I don't want to hear. And yes, I never do listen to her advice. BUT what is important that she DID give me advice and if I had used it, it would have worked. Hahah. I don't know why I never listen to her but what matters is she's always there for me. I know whatever she says will work but for some odd reason the teenager in me never lisens.
She's one hell of an artist. She could draw anything and everything. She's one of the best artists I know. I still have some of the FMA stuff she drew from 5 years ago! Give her a paper and a napkin and we have a masterpiece. Holly drew this for me in the 8th grade when I starred in the Sound of Music. I don't really know about the turtle though and what that has to do with anything..

I don't really know how I'm related to Holly. Well, I do but it gets complicated, not really kinda. It lies deep within the roots of the Philippines. She maybe a close family friend, a cousin, or some weird girl that shows up to every family gathering. Whatever the hell she is to me, she's more than an older sister than anything. A better older sister Boogie ever is, was, and ever shall be.
She could be the person I'm laughing with while the old people and parents are dancing or she could be the person who offers advice I know is right but I never take. Sometimes she's that one person who I could sit with in a long, boring day at a park and still manage to have fun with a deck of cards or while we make fun of some stupid looking cool Asian guy we name Irwin. Hell sometimes, she's there stalking, taking picture of some crazy Mexican guy with a pony tail afro who sells us ice cream.
Holly has always been there: the good times, the bad times, the boring times, the random times. No matter the situation, I could always look at Holly and see how she always manages to see the bright side of things. She's always thinking positively and her mood is downright infectious. She's super smart and weird and stuff. Her intellect is comparible. Her art is super sexy. I know I could always have fun with her no matter what the situation is.
Happy Birthday Ate Holly.
You ain't getting any younger.
Love,
Jerome












1 comment:
awwww *tear* THANKS JEROME!!! :D :D :D
wow a birthday tribute... so super sweet! YEAYY!!!! that was the perfect way to end my birthday!! (although it technically ended 20 minutes ago) but still! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!
Post a Comment