Monday, October 20, 2008

Off the Dome.

Three Things on the Brain Right Now:


School.
Too much shit to do. Semester is half way over now and these last few weeks make or break my grade really. Next Tuesday does not look fun: Essay due, Pysch Test, Stats Test, all in one day. I'm not too worried about the essay, give me a good two hours and voila, you got yourself an A paper. Stats requires at least two hours of studying. Pysch takes a good three days. It's important for me not to procrastinate this week, seriously. Next week pretty much decides my future..



Macbooks.
I've been anticipating the newly released Macbooks for almost a year now. The original plan was to be the first one to have it. Take the bad boy to school and never how to worry about using a school computer again. I could do homework on my own convenience with the Macbook. Take the bad boy to work and POW, I will be a better effiecient student. However, due to the current financial circumstances, I, Jerome Orbita, have decided to forgo purchasing the new Macbooks and wait until the beginning of next year. I have to get my priorities straight. I've did some serious soul searching these past few weeks. The Macbook would have cost me about $1600. With the holiday seasons coming up, Lesley birthday, and other fees to pay, shelling out $1600 for my own personal pleasure is just selfish. Do I really need one or do I really want one? It would be nice but I think it could wait. If I bought it now, I would be left bankrupt before the holiday season, everyone would call me Scrooge for not getting gifts, and the Grinch and I would iChat all day long. I honestly think I will be better student with it. But with the semester nearly over, I could wait until next. I'm just hoping I will be rewarded for this self considered selfless act..


The Wonderful World of Disney
Pending. Stay tuned to find out.

In other news...
Everyone go frolic and gander at my boy Eddy's new, freshed out the womb, konichiwa bitches, blog. I'd like to extend this welcome to you, Eddy. Shit looks offish, no lie. Hopefully the blog helps you in ways you've never known before...emotionally, pyschologically, and sexually. No homo.

The hommie Ulster is officially selling all of his worldly possessions and is committing to the life of a hermit. He will be living by himself, on a mountain, with nothing in his possession..except his Macbook Pro. But for real though, hit me, Yul, or Boogie up if your interested in some of Yul's Hundreds tees X Jordans X Levis X Car X Brain Cells X Blood X Semen. Kidding on the blood, for real on the semen.

New song on the Ear-gasm. Chill song with Electric Relaxation by Tribe Called Quest. I consider everyone take a few minutes a day to listen to some Tribe Called Quest. Your life will get that much better.

Oh and good luck to the Lakers who kick off the season within the next two weeks! Eye on the prize, fellas, eye on the prize. Stay tuned for my season predictions.

jerome.
selfishly selfless.

No comments: