Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Countdown.


Don't do this to me, Steve.
Window for rumored October 14 Apple event closing

I've been looking forward to this event for almost a month now! Steve, don't let me down, please. I will, most certainly, be your slave for the rest of my life, and that's saying something, since you've enslaved my brother and cousin.

Well, thinking about it, I wouldn't even have enough mula to buy the damn thing if it were to come out anytime soon. The new notebook will probably cost $$$$ (four figure price) while I only have $$$(three figures).

Okay, maybe this delay of the Keynote is a good thing. This just gives me more time to rack up the green while Steve delays his speech on purpose. So, technically, Steve is delaying the entire thing just for me. He knows I don't have enough money so he's waiting until I actually do have money. Ohhh that Steve.

While looking for Apple news, I stumbled upon Steve's speech to Stanford's graduating class of '05. Pretty inspiring. I'll analyze it later though.

jerome.
Owe you one, Steve.
Well, more like one thousand+,
but you get the point.

No comments: